Expanding JIRA export capabilities
Exporter extends the native JIRA issue export capabilities by adding comments, transitions, custom fields and links to a 100% compliant JIRA CSV import wizard file or Excel file so you can import the data into any project or JIRA instance or any CSV compliant tool.
- Export issue data to CSV
- Export issue comments to Excel
- Export issue transitions to Excel
- Import exported issues to JIRA
Custom fields for JIRA projects
Profields allows all users to add and manage custom project-specific information fields on all JIRA projects, greatly expanding the ability to incorporate much more extra information related to their JIRA projects.
- Custom Project-specific Fields
- Your own fields layout
- Powerful for project portfolio management
- Search and filter through your projects
- Create layouts to reuse between projects
- Choose who can organize the fields and layouts
- Open REST API
Your team’s workload at a glance
Deiser puts within your reach the tool that will let you see at a glance the workload of every member of your team. It displays the information in a friendly way and provides further detail about the assigned tasks.
- Know the workload of every member of your team
- See at a glance if somebody is overloaded
- Integrate the holidays and working hours with Fiesta
- Configure the five ranges representing the workload states
- Create views using specific criteria
- Use a JIRA filter to display the workload
- Display the average workload of the users