Information security policy statement
The Security Policy establishes the guidelines and principles established by Deiser to ensure the protection of information, as well as compliance with the defined security objectives, thus ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and of course, ensuring compliance with all applicable legal obligations.
The management of Deiser, aware of the importance of information security in the workplace, assumes and provides the following commitments with respect to the Information Security Management System (ISMS):
- Ensure that information security objectives are established, always aligned with the company's strategy.
- Ensure that security requirements are integrated into the organization's processes.
- Ensure the necessary resources for the management system.
- Communicate the importance of effective information security management in accordance with the requirements of the information security management system.
- Ensure that the information security management system achieves its intended results.
- Directing and supporting people to contribute to the effectiveness of the information security management system.
- Promote continuous improvement of the management system.
- And support the relevant roles to demonstrate their leadership applied to their areas of responsibility.
To this end, management will ensure that Deiser personnel comply with regulations, policies, procedures and instructions relating to information security.
Through the development of its Information Security Management System, Deiser aims to ensure the following security objectives:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Having a continuity plan that allows the recovery of processes and activities in the event of an incident, in the shortest possible time.
- Train and raise awareness of information security among all employees.
- Meeting the security expectations and needs of customers, employees, suppliers and other interested parties.
- Properly manage all incidents that occur.
- All employees will be informed of their security roles and obligations and are responsible for fulfilling them.
- Continuously improve the ISMS and therefore the security of the organization's information.
To ensure the correct performance of the Management System and to comply with the established objectives and requirements, Deiser's management has designated an ISMS Manager who will ensure compliance with the guidelines set out in this policy.