In DEISER | We help you with Atlassian we keep growing, and every day more! 😍
Watch out programmers! 🧙♂️🪄 Thinking of a new adventure 🗺️? Sick of a boring life? Eager to learn and have fun every day? 🐉 Well, you’re the star 🌟 of this story, and from DEISER we are looking for you 🔍 if...!
At least you (must):
- Are currently living in SPAIN.
- Have between 3 and 5 years of experience in Java 8+ 👻.
- Work on client/server architectures.
- Are experienced in developments with Rest API.
- Master GIT as a piece of cake 💫.
- Know how to use unit and integration tests.
- Performs basic management and data query in the SQL DB.
- Have a fluent English level 💬.
It would be good if you:
- Make developments in JS.
- Know how to carry out the basic management of Docker containers 👾.
- Work with Spring boot, version 2.2.0+ (web, data/JPA).
- Use Maven assiduously.
- Recognize and know how to use the SOLID principles 🎃.
And it would be great if you had experience in:
- Node.js (especially) and/or React frameworks 🧛.
- Domain Driven Design / Hexagonal architecture.
- Cloud environments (not necessarily knowing how to configure them) ⛅.
- Continuous integration (not necessarily knowing how to configure them).
- Product area.
- Jira and other Atlassian tools (Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
DEISER is your place!
We tell you details about our benefits and why you should choose us 😉:
- We can work from home or go to the office whenever we want, we decide!
- Time flexibility to adapt the working day to our needs (we usually work 8 hours from Monday to Thursday and 7 on Friday, July and August), But not all days are the same; if one day you are not giving your best, Disconnect and if another day you have found inspiration, go at it hard! 💪.
- Indefinite and stable contract.
- We have 26 working days holiday + free birthday 🎉.
- We can take technical exams to obtain certifications related to our work, funded by DEISER.
- We promote the development and training of people working at DEISER 🚀, so we have an internal training plan taught by our partners and external training, with English or other language classes two days a week.
- Free attendance at technological events if the current situation allows it.
- We have a fairly flat structure, we understand our work as a role and we are all equal regardless of the role we play, we are a team, we like PEOPLE ❤️.
- Career plan adapted to each person.
- No Dress Code 😎.
- Flexible payment in: food ticket, transportation, day care and health insurance.
- Although we can choose, we love to see each other physically and play some game 🎯 or whatever comes up! That’s why we have two coworking spaces (Madrid and Barcelona) where we can go to work and have some laughs, because there are always lots of laughs! 😝.
What do we expect from you? How will your day to day be? 😊
- You will be part of a product team, working with all the profiles involved, within a multidisciplinary team (design, frontend, backend, support, QA...).
- You will have a mentor who will guide you throughout the onboarding process, and who will help you to take your first steps and train you to adapt to the environment and philosophy of DEISER.
- Every morning you will do the daily with your colleagues, to organize the tasks.
- Forget about all related to multitasking! Singletasking will be the basis, focusing on the features and functionalities to correct and prioritize, as well as on the errors detected, collaborating together to solve them and improve the code.
If all this MATCH with you and you want to be part of a company with an exceptional work environment, where we always find time to chat and laugh with thousands of nonsense anecdotes that happen to us... DEISER is your professional home! 🏡.
We are waiting for you!